Since 1918, it has been TIAA’s mission to serve, our ability to perform and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization. We’re dedicated to serving the financial needs of those in the academic, medical, cultural, governmental and research fields, and committed to helping make lifetime financial well-being possible for them.
By building a culture that allows all employees to contribute their unique talents and skills, we’re able to provide our customers with fresh ideas and distinct perspectives to help them achieve their goals. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is one of our greatest strengths and a key measure of our success*.
For more information about TIAA, visit our website.
TIAA-CREF is actively seeking a Developer within Global Corporate Systems Technology – Application Data Architecture and Technology (ADAT) team. The primary responsibility of this position is to continue the build out and support of our Oracle Data Relationship Management application, including but not limited to reference data and hierarchical information to support the Finance and Actuarial, Advocacy & Oversight and Human Resources Organizations. The position will engage with the Line of Business Data Stewards and Line of Business Change Projects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide technical DRM support for multiple business domain functions
- Execute user entitlement DRM access user requests
- Provide DRM technical support across the following technical domains (Autosys, Windows scheduler, DRM , Oracle PL/SQL, and windows batch )
- Execute, research, and analysis for incident tickets
- Communicate effectively with business data stewards to address functional and technical questions
- Partner with DRM development team to enhance the operations of the DRM environment
- Absorb and become the DRM support expert during knowledge transition activities for newly created DRM process functions
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in creating and troubleshooting DRM 22.214.171.124 Exports, Imports, Action Scripts, Blenders both in UI and using batch scripts to automate the process
- Minimum 2 years of experience and working knowledge of Windows batch, Oracle relational DBs, and Oracle PL/SQL routines with integration into the DRM application
- Working experience with DRM security user configuration and entitlements
- Must be able to gain DRM process knowledge and take action to improve (simplify) existing monthly process
- Experience creating supporting technical documents for various DRM processes
Desired Skills (Preferred not required):
- Must be able to effectively communicate with the business data stewards and provide DRM functional training to end users
- Must be able to partner effectively with the DRM development team to enhance the existing DRM operations
- Experience with DRM workflow capabilities
- Experience with DRM integration with Essbase and Hyperion planning
- Architectural DRM knowledge for system upgrades and patching
- DRM Conditional workflow
- Working knowledge of DRM automation using Autosys
- Regression testing during project execution upgrade environment to a newer version
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
*©2016 Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA), 730 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017 C23921